How to take care of flowers
Beautiful flowers brings joy and happiness to your home and spread
their essence in air which gives nice feelings all over the place that's
why flowers deserve special care in return.
Flower care is important as flowers are delicate plants that need special care to keep them
alive and fresh for a long time when they are cut and used for home
decor. The following instructions help you keep cut flowers fresh and
alive for long time.
- Choose a vase of a reasonable size to have the appropriate
number of flowers you put in.
- When you get flowers home, cut their stems under water at a 45
- Put the flowers in fresh water and make sure the vase and water
are both clean.
- you can put sugar or aspirin in water as food for flowers.
- Don't expose flowers to direct sunlight or put them in a too
cold spot, the reasonable temperature for flowers range from 18 to
22 degrees Celsius.
- get rid of wilted flowers so not to contaminate water for the
rest of flowers to survive.
- Learn about the type of flowers you have and the best ways to
take care of them.